1. Vintage clothing is a second hand product so doesn't come in perfect condition, and why would you want it to be? Wear is what gives vintage clothing its character and makes each piece unique. While some items may need a little TLC; a button adding, a new zip fitting or just a good wash, they will still be good items and this work is reflected in the price. Washing, ironing or dry cleaning are available as optional extras and we would be happy to provide a quote if you want this service on your order.
2. We always recommend that first time buyers visit our warehouse or have a SKYPE appointment before purchasing, that way you get to see how we work and the types of products we have available. Everyone has their own opinion on what is “amazing” so it’s always best to start our relationship off with complete clarity.
3. We love and care about what we do but unfortunately like vintage, we’re not perfect. We do our best to check each item, but as we sort through thousands of tonnes a week, mistakes sometimes happen and while you will always be able to make a profit on your order you may have to make allowances for items that have ‘slipped through the net'.
It is not in our interest to make you unhappy or send you items that are unsellable. We want you to be profitable, as when you are profitable you re-invest. We work hard to make sure you receive the best product available, but if for any reason you are unhappy with your order we offer an easy returns policy, just follow the 3 simple steps below.
1. Contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods and let us know your issues. We need to know fast so that we can help. Don't send items back before contacting us first, otherwise we won't know to look out for it.
2. Keep your full order together and don’t cherry pick items, as we can't except part returns. Items must be returned back to our warehouse within 5 working days to receive a full refund.
3. A credit note, exchange or refund will be given within a few days of receiving the goods back to the warehouse. We will do our best to resolve any issues and make sure you are happy with the hope that we can continue working together.