WE’RE LOOKING FOR A VINTAGE CLOTHING SORTER!
We are a wholesale company supplying vintage clothing and reworked vintage clothing to the high street and independent vintage clothing stores.
THE JOB: VINTAGE CLOTHING SORTER
The role of vintage clothing sorter is a crucial and exciting position at Glass Onion. The creation of our product in our warehouse is the core of our business due to the fast-paced nature of fashion and the fact that we are working with a recycled product.
We are looking for someone who loves fashion and youth culture. We are looking for someone who really wants to make a difference to our company, someone who wants to help us grow!
1. Selecting product for our high street customers.
2. Sorting and grading vintage clothing.
3. Improving our sorting process and beating targets.
1. Knowledge of fashion.
2. Knowledge of high street fashion.
3. A keen interest in vintage clothing.
4. Positive mindset.
5. Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
6. Have a sincere bias for action.
7. Superb attention to detail.
Depends on the knowledge, skill and experience of the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Sound up your street?
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to reading your application 😊
If you have any more questions about the job role please do not hesitate to get in touch.